From Jia Li

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Kim.
Happy Birthday to you! I am glad I can celebrate this special day with you this year; I wish I could celebrate your birthday with you every year. ☺
When Laura sent us email telling us we would have a birthday surprise for you, I felt so happy and heartwarming. Remember when my parents left San Diego, you told me not to be sad and you would be my mom here. I was so touched and happy, and I have been keeping that in my heart all the time. I see you and my whole RFP team like my family, too. You are my mom, Della, Kim, Sheilah and Laura is all my sisters, I have a big sweet family here, you guys always bring me happiness. I think I am the luckiest person. My friends always say to me that whenever I talk about my job and my coworkers, my eyes are shining brighter; I am just full of happiness because of you guys.
Kim, I am so glad I know you and work with you. You have helped me a lot since I work here. Every day I see you are happy and smiling. Sometime when I hear you laugh in your cube even though I don’t know what made you laugh, I would laugh with you…and I don’t know why, either. ☺
Wish you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday, Kim!

Best wishes.

Jia

0 comments:

Ayesha, Nat, and Kadri would like to thank everyone who contributed to the making of this website! Kim is not only special to us but to everyone that she encounters. This site was made with Love!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP