From Jan Pruitt

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi Kim:
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO YOU! You certainly do not look 50, nor do you act 50, whatever that means. You are a “styling” woman that glows in God’s love!
What a milestone day in your life!
This is what one calls “a BIG” birthday!
Those “0” birthdays are always big; however, this “5-0” birthday seems bigger for some reason. It must be that half a century stuff that puts us into reality.

Personally, I am thanking God for the privilege of knowing you and being part of your life. You are such a gift to me. More than you will ever know. While I have known you both at Brandes and through Soroptimist, I have totally enjoyed having you in my life. We share the same ideals for women. We even share some of the same friends such as Deborah Manzano.

You are a beautiful, gracious woman inside and out. I am honored to know you and call you my friend. God has blessed you in a mighty way. May God bless you and shower you with His richest blessings today and always.

Love,
Jan

0 comments:

Ayesha, Nat, and Kadri would like to thank everyone who contributed to the making of this website! Kim is not only special to us but to everyone that she encounters. This site was made with Love!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP