From Della

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!!!

Working with you for the past 13 years has been a great experience! Even though I have only known you for about a fifth of your life I feel very blessed! When I met you I thought you were less than 35 then. I’m sure no one could guess your age correctly by looking at you-you are beautiful-you should do commercials for some of those beauty products for anti-aging- but then you might not work at Brandes anymore because you would become rich and famous ☺ So on second thought don’t do that.

You are a wonderful person with a huge heart and smile and I wish you another 50 years of success and happiness!

Blessings & love,
Della

0 comments:

Ayesha, Nat, and Kadri would like to thank everyone who contributed to the making of this website! Kim is not only special to us but to everyone that she encounters. This site was made with Love!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP