From Deborah Manzano

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

Aloha Kim,

You hit the 1/2 century point in life and don't look it at all. Must be all that healthy food you are eating. When I come visit, we'll have a shot of wheat grass on me....okay????
What do you want from Hawaii besides me? ?A hula skirt to sway your hips in for Nate???

Or....maybe some coconuts to shake rattle and roll. Oh my dear friend....wish I was there for your Big 50, but will be shortly God Willing to sing a happy b'day song to you in person. You are a beautiful lovely lady with the biggest smile and whites teeth......I love you even if you are a Democrat hehehehe.....

"My blessings to you for the greatest year of your life"
Be in Joy
Be well
Be happy
Soar to great heights my friend
Hau'oli La Hanau (Happy Birthday)

0 comments:

Ayesha, Nat, and Kadri would like to thank everyone who contributed to the making of this website! Kim is not only special to us but to everyone that she encounters. This site was made with Love!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP