From Barbara

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

I remember when my brother told us that he was going to marry you. I wanted to know who this girl was who was trying to get my brother. And with much wonder I awaited that day. The person I met was sweet, friendly (not a snob like last one), was positive and very fun to be around. I didn't get to really know you until your wedding day, when I met your family. I was highly impressed. You have a mother who is a woman I admire for her ingenuity and a father who was a true father. Your family was so down to earth that I wished I could have been a part. Well, I became a part when you married my brother. Kim, if I had to describe you with one word, it would be "Jewel". You make people love you! I really miss all of the fun we shared. I remember I got to know you even better on our journey to California.

I guess I had better end. If I broke down and shared all I want to say I
think I would have a book (Best seller, of course! --ha! ha!). If I was
given a chance to describe you in two word, it would be "Precious Jewel".
Sis, stay who you are -- Well, after 50 years you really don't have a choice. You are who you are ... and I love you!

God Bless!

KIM@50

0 comments:

Ayesha, Nat, and Kadri would like to thank everyone who contributed to the making of this website! Kim is not only special to us but to everyone that she encounters. This site was made with Love!

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP